False advertising
SG2016

I ordered my service on 6/3/2019 online and needed help so I called in and was never informed about my Fios plan increasing after 60 days because of Fios Test Drive. I was told as well as the two other ppl I referred that the Fios Test Drive does not effect the cost of my service I locked into the 2year agreement. Only to be told that after my 60days my ultimate plan gonna go up the $45. This was not explained properly to not just me but others and now I’m locked into an agreement based off of false advertisement. This is totally unfair how I was swindled and then when i called in they told me pretty much oh well like I’m sick to my stomach about this treatment. I will escalate this as far as possible. Consumers have a write to know everything when it comes our their services. 

0 Likes
Re: False advertising
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi SG2016,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes