Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

Family Protection

DMan7
Contributor
Contributor

Family Protection

Message 1 of 2
(2,272 Views)

I just downloaded the Family Protection software from Verizon. I know in order to use it on every computer in my house on on the network I need to install it on all PC's.

My question is what about different accounts on a PC. and does it work on every version of Windows. On my main PC I have Windows 7 and two accounts. How do you make it work for all accounts?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
spacedebris
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V

Re: Family Protection

Message 2 of 2
(2,233 Views)

You would have to install it one each and every computer. (works on windows XP or newer). Then it has to be set up on each user acount. If you set it up only on one user account. the other account will have nothing. So once you have it set up on one. you need to log out of that account and log into the next and set it up there as well.

====================================================================================

Error exists between keyboard and chair.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title