Re: Fast Upload, Slow Download
Kenney777
Enthusiast - Level 2

I setup an appointment for the earliest time they could come at night. So they were suppose to have a technician come friday night between 4 and 7 (potomac, md). Someone was suppose to call today as that is what they told me last night. But they didn't so I called again tonight to see what happened. They inform me they need the technician to come out and they can't help until that happens... but that the appointment is now from 10am-2pm so that they come when their network can handle a speed test. Unbelievable. Their customer service might be worse than their network infrastructure. 

0 Likes
azngamer101
Enthusiast - Level 1

Moco county here im 25/25 usually but it went back to normal around 4pm today but then after 30 minutes it went back to being like 3 down.

0 Likes
jml366
Enthusiast - Level 1

Fairfax here. I got 65/90 at about 4PM this afternoon and thought it was fixed. Now it's back to 5 Mbps download again.

0 Likes
nathanw2

Fairfax, VA here.  75/35 user. I got a slightly better speed tonight around 4-5 Mpbs comparing to 2-3 Mpbs yesterday..  Hulu Plus and Netflix streaming are still stop and go...

Obviously, this is not fixed!!!

0 Likes
user1898

Manassas 75/75 user here.  Getting 3Mbps down and 91Mbps up right now.  The dowload speeds have been extremely slow since at least Sunday Mar. 8th for me. 

0 Likes
rrajan
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is this what I get for $100/month?

0 Likes
Kenney777
Enthusiast - Level 2
No you also get horrible customer service
0 Likes
CaffOne

Fairfax here. My 75/75 is more like 4/90 presently and it's been like this in the eveing for the past couple of days. During the morning/afternoon, speeds are fine, so it's like they're low on capacity and we're seeing it get overloaded at peak times.

I chatted with tech support yesterday and they indicated that it was a known outage and that all should be back to normal by 3/11 morning. Well, as noted, it was fine in the morning until evening time when we're again strugging to do anything bandwidth intensive.

0 Likes
nathanw2

It's weird that some of my neighbours who also use FiOS got 50 Mbps tonight while some experienced the same problem as me..

0 Likes
OUTAGEinVA
Enthusiast - Level 2

Still at 5/60 instead of 50/50.  FFX VA

0 Likes