In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
02-22-2019 10:27 PM
So I am not sure what is going on here, but I was specifically told that the price for my gigabit internet was set in stone for the duration of the time I have gigabit with verizon. I went to see if there were any deals going on and just noticed that my $60 gigabit discount somehow ends in February 2021. I dug up my old verizon order from my email and as I suspected, no expiration date (as it should be). What is going on here?
02-23-2019 04:49 AM
I just paid my invoice and I did not see my $60 fall off. It normally says “never expires”
however if it comes with any wording of an expiration date since I am prewired for both Fios and cable internet, I just unplug my router and plug in my arris modem. Call charter up and say switch it on. Simple.
02-23-2019 10:10 PM
While I appreciate the reply and what you would do in this scenario, I think it completeley misses the point. There should not be an expiration date on a lifetime promotion code and I would like to know if anyone else is seeing this or has an explanation as to what happened.
02-24-2019 06:29 AM
Sorry the answer was not better.
well to answer the question.
1) no I have not seen what you are referring to.
2) I would first call Verizon and explain via previous invoices that it says “never expires” if they won’t put the discount back on. Call your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission via google search and have them go after Verizon.
If you then cannot get a resolution do as I first said.
02-26-2019 10:38 PM
ZP703, I think I have the same discount or a similar one. There have been some wording changes in my bills over the past year, but it looks like I'm still getting the discount I originally signed up for in January 2018 ($65, consisting of $55 with no expiration date plus $10 expiring in January 2020).
Here's what I'm seeing in my bills:
In my current online bill, when I click on the "FiOS Internet, TV & Phone Bundle" item to see the details, it says:
$100.00 price - $65.00 discount
$65 discount: $10 expires 1/8/20. $55 has no current expiration.
The PDF version of the bill displays the discounts differently, but it's the same information: in the "Your Discounts" section on page 2, in the "Discount Details" box on the right-hand side of the page, it says:
$10 expires 1/8/20.
$55 has no current expiration.
That's how all the bills look going back through August 2018.
The July 2018 bill looks a little different. The online bill shows the discount details in a narrative underneath the "FiOS Internet, TV & Phone Bundle" heading:
"Your monthly price after the discounts -$95.00 were applied. $65 Internet discount includes $10 discount expiring 1/8/20 and $55 discount that has no current expiration. . . ."
Underneath that, in the itemized pricing, it shows the $65 total discount without any breakdown or expiration info:
$100.00 price - $65.00 discount
Interestingly, if you go a couple of months further back to May 2018, instead of "$55 discount that has no current expiration," it says "$55 discount that does not expire." Clever how they changed from "does not expire" to "has no current expiration." This wording seems designed to allow Verizon to sneak in an expiration date in the future (but if they try that, I'm gone).
Finally, I looked at my original order confirmation email from January 2018. It appears to reflect the same discounts but with slightly different wording. It says:
- $10 Special 24 Mo. Discount thru Jan 8, 2020
- $55 Special Bundle Discount Included
So I still seem to be getting what I signed up for, at least for now. I hope this was helpful.
03-01-2019 06:52 PM
Aubergine - This is very interesting for me.
After your full $65 discount, how much are you paying?
And exactly what service do you have? 1Gbps? Internet only? No phone line?