FiOS Internet Activation not waived
brianx2000

Since I already have a router for FiOS, I could not complete my order online as the website tells me to call in. 

After I called in and was near completing my order, I was told that they could not waive my FiOS internet activation fee; this is silly as it's clearly waived online, but I'm forced to call in to order since I have the router. 

What's also silly is that I have a technician coming in even though I told them that everything for FiOS has been set up by the previous tenants at my place. Furthermore, the previous tenants' FiOS is still activated so I have internet currently, but I still somehow need to pay for FiOS internet activation? It's clearly already activated!

I do not see any reason for the internet activation fee to not be waived. Please respond and help me get this sorted out. 

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: FiOS Internet Activation not waived
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
Re: FiOS Internet Activation not waived
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

I would just order the service online and rent the router from them and call up and return it after you receive it.

0 Likes