Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

FiOS Internet Activation not waived

Contributor
Contributor

FiOS Internet Activation not waived

Message 1 of 3
(1,248 Views)

Since I already have a router for FiOS, I could not complete my order online as the website tells me to call in. 

After I called in and was near completing my order, I was told that they could not waive my FiOS internet activation fee; this is silly as it's clearly waived online, but I'm forced to call in to order since I have the router. 

What's also silly is that I have a technician coming in even though I told them that everything for FiOS has been set up by the previous tenants at my place. Furthermore, the previous tenants' FiOS is still activated so I have internet currently, but I still somehow need to pay for FiOS internet activation? It's clearly already activated!

I do not see any reason for the internet activation fee to not be waived. Please respond and help me get this sorted out. 

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

Re: FiOS Internet Activation not waived

Message 2 of 3
(1,224 Views)

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Re: FiOS Internet Activation not waived

Message 3 of 3
(462 Views)

I would just order the service online and rent the router from them and call up and return it after you receive it.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.