FiOS availability at my residence
ScottL1

I was a Verizon Fios user since the first month it rolled out in Covina CA, and years before that I was a DSL user for at least 5 years. But 3 years ago I moved to my current address in Claremont CA, and promised that fios would roll out in our area since we moved in, but it's been 3 years.

We had to move to time warner since my family needs fast broadband speeds for work and our high amount of internet connected devices (DSL crumbles from our 4 phones, 4 computers, 2 tablets, and 4 consoles). They're the only ones in our area that offer above 10mbps. But Time Warner is completely awful in every way, the customer service is terrible, the internet disconnects every half hour for 2-5 min, the upload speed is awful (less than 1mbps at times), and tons of other infuriating things. We've been dying for actual quality internet for 3 years now ( and tv as well, DirectTV doesn't match FiOS in any shape or form).

I'm not sure if this the right place to post this, but I'm at the end of my wits with time warner, I cannot do online meetings where we share screens, I can't hold skype conversations for any long amount of time, my children cannot play on their computers/consoles. And any content that requires constant internet connection is worthless.

I'm just begging that hopefully my request doesn't fall upon deaf ears, Please roll out FiOS in my location, myself and neighbors are dying for this, we've even tracked down local verizon drivers for information. if I had any answer at all for if we'd at least get it one day, I'd be content. I'll provide my personal address if needed, but only in a private message if possible.

- Thank you

0 Likes