Filing a complaint
Bonbon0819

I have been a verizon fios customer for the last ten years. What I have experienced in the last two days is enough to make me want to switch services immediately. I recently moved so I switched my old services to my fathers name (who still live at the prior residence) so I could get new services in my new apartment. I was told that a technician would be out to start my services between 1-3pm. So I took off of work in order to be here.... No call. No services. So at 3 pm I REACHED OUT TO THEM and was told the technician is running late he gets here to at 4:58. Shocker something is wrong and they need to bring in a bucket truck to fix. But low and behold they have left for the day. They would come out tomorrow (Saturday) to fix it. I was given no other information. No time. No ticket number. And I had plans on Saturday so My father was nice enough to cancel his plans so he could be at my apartment to let them in. The morning passes and no call. No service. So I REACHED OUT TO THEM AGAIN. And the representative told me they would be out between the 1-4 and that they would call an hour before they would arrive to give us a heads up. My dad waited in my apartment the entire time. No call. No service. And now because its Sunday there is no one to give me any idea AS TO WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!! All i wanted was internet.

0 Likes
Re: Filing a complaint
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Bonbon0819,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes