Switch Account

Find out my FIOS WAN IP through my.verizon.com

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Find out my FIOS WAN IP through my.verizon.com

Message 1 of 5
(1,408 Views)

I'm currently away from home, but need my network's WAN IP.  I believe there's a way to find it through my.verizon.com.  Where could I find it?

I have FIOS with their Quantum Gateway Router.  I can see the settings through the site and reboot the router, so I know it's on and working.  I just need the WAN IP.  Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Find out my FIOS WAN IP through my.verizon.com

Message 2 of 5
(1,397 Views)

You can get it via the My FIOS app.

Net sure about how to do it via website.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 5
(1,390 Views)

Thanks!  I have a Windows Phone, still.  I'll be replacing it soon, but in the meantime, that suggestion won't work for me.  That said, that's still helpful, so thanks!

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Message 4 of 5
(1,205 Views)

If you point your browser at www.speedtest.net, doesn't it show your IP at the lower left?

I'm not a tech, so I might be confusing your request with something else - please re-confirm whether or not I'm right.

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 5 of 5
(1,193 Views)

Op was looking to find wan IP while not at home.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.