Finding E-Store Builder in the Sitebuilder in My Web Site
BobS12345

I am trying to find the E-Store Builder function in the Verizon, Fios, My Web Site, SiteBuilder site.

In SiteBuilder if you select Help, Index, E, scroll to E-Store builder you will find 20 or so functions describing the E-Store builder and adding products and allowing people to buy products using standard shopping cart and checkout functions.

I have pressed every button and selected every format and option and cannot activate the function.

I have called Verizon and they say they can't help.   I called Trellix, now Web.com and they say call Verizon.  Smiley Mad

Any help with this feature would be appreciated.

Thanks

Bob

0 Likes
Re: Finding E-Store Builder in the Sitebuilder in My Web Site
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader
I am not sure, but try this...

#1 Site add-ons

#2 Click somewhere, where it says add it here

#3 Business Tools

?
0 Likes
BobS12345

Thanks for your reply.  

On the Business Tools there is PayPal, Coupon Builder, Forms, Table Gallery and Amazon.   No e-Store builder.   I also checked Recommended, Cool Content, Interactive Features, Multimedia without success.

On the Add On there is a line that says:  Miva Merchant Premium but has no active links or explanation.

I called Trellix which is now Web.com and they do not support Verizon version and can provide no help because I am not a paying customer.   They offer a $19.95 a month web hosting using the same SiteBuilder.   I called Verizon and they say they do not support SiteBuilder.  

Has anyone out there used SiteBuilder with e-Store Builder to create a site with shopping cart and checkout?.   (Check My Web Site, Help, Index, E-Store Builder for lots of info.)

0 Likes
trouble

i can get to site builder in my account

and i can find the options

I CANNOT FIND how to purchase site builder pro ($9.95 a month)

how can i get this product?

thanks 

Message Edited by trouble on 05-09-2009 03:58 PM
0 Likes