Switch Account

Finding E-Store Builder in the Sitebuilder in My Web Site

Finding E-Store Builder in the Sitebuilder in My Web Site

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(5,179 Views)

I am trying to find the E-Store Builder function in the Verizon, Fios, My Web Site, SiteBuilder site.

In SiteBuilder if you select Help, Index, E, scroll to E-Store builder you will find 20 or so functions describing the E-Store builder and adding products and allowing people to buy products using standard shopping cart and checkout functions.

I have pressed every button and selected every format and option and cannot activate the function.

I have called Verizon and they say they can't help.   I called Trellix, now Web.com and they say call Verizon.  Smiley Mad

Any help with this feature would be appreciated.

Thanks

Bob

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 2 of 4
(5,146 Views)
I am not sure, but try this...

#1 Site add-ons

#2 Click somewhere, where it says add it here

#3 Business Tools

?

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(5,115 Views)

Thanks for your reply.  

On the Business Tools there is PayPal, Coupon Builder, Forms, Table Gallery and Amazon.   No e-Store builder.   I also checked Recommended, Cool Content, Interactive Features, Multimedia without success.

On the Add On there is a line that says:  Miva Merchant Premium but has no active links or explanation.

I called Trellix which is now Web.com and they do not support Verizon version and can provide no help because I am not a paying customer.   They offer a $19.95 a month web hosting using the same SiteBuilder.   I called Verizon and they say they do not support SiteBuilder.  

Has anyone out there used SiteBuilder with e-Store Builder to create a site with shopping cart and checkout?.   (Check My Web Site, Help, Index, E-Store Builder for lots of info.)

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 4 of 4
(4,949 Views)

i can get to site builder in my account

and i can find the options

I CANNOT FIND how to purchase site builder pro ($9.95 a month)

how can i get this product?

thanks 

Message Edited by trouble on 05-09-2009 03:58 PM
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.