Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I just bought a house and have a new Verizon fios router. It is their latest model. Devices see only one network, not separate 5g and 2g networks.
The problem is, every device I try to connect (light controllers, garage door openers, appliances, etc.) fails to connect. When I call the manufacturers, they always tell me they need a 2.4 ghz connection, so I have to go into the router's admin settings and shut off the 5ghz radio.
Is there any other way to resolve these issues? It's so annoying. What is the point of having a new faster standard if you have to keep shutting it off in order to connect devices? Is there any fix in the works, either on verizon's end or in their support for the various companies selling wifi enabled devices?