Fios Availability
Koolguy1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ealier today the line men have just pulled a FIOS line down to the street poll accross the street from my house (Where they will then take a cable and hang it over the street) 

How long do you think it will take them from today untill i can ask for them to install the system at my house? 

Im tired of being ripped of by timewarner cable and i want better service. My internet is slow and my tv bairly has any channels.

0 Likes
Re: Fios Availability
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3
Koolguy,

We have no way to determine when they will be finished .  You can go to Verizon.com and  check the availability and  if the service is not available, the system will send you notice when the service is available.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Re: Fios Availability
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Once the Fiber cabling has been laid, it typically can take them anywhere from a week to a few months to bring the network online. Keep checking the availability page and call up, and once you get an order in, then great. If it says it's not available, keep an eye out for Verizon trucks on your street doing installs.

0 Likes