Fios Customer Service experience question
cubanpete1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thought I would share my recent experience with Verizon Fios customer service and tech support. After being a loyal customer with Fios fro 3 years I had some problems with the internet and a technician came out end of august to our house to fix it. The job was done and the problem was fixed. Now unfortunately during the work the technician by accident damaged the wall of our living room with his tool belt. I made him aware of it and he appologized and mentioned I should open a claim so Verizon could take care of it. So I called customer service the next day and was transferred to tech support. They apparently opened a ticket and mentioned that someone will get back to me in 24 hours. Nothing happened after 24 hours and neither after a week. So I had to call again and was told the ticket was already closed. I was asked if the problem was taken care of and I mentioned that I did not receive a call back and the damage is still unresolved. So another ticket was created. This cycle got repeated each month till we have now December. Just called customer service again just to learn that my last ticket was closed again. So it seems this is done on propose. To avoid taken responsibility on the property damage created by the Verizon Fios technician, Verizon just closed the ticket. Well, I was very patient with Fios, but after 3 month of empty promises my patient is now over. I will cancel my service and will sign up with some other providers in the area. They may not offer the same service, but might treat clients with respect and hold to their promises and don’t lie on the phone.

Fios Customer Service experience question
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi cubanpete,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes