Fios Fibre at 2229 forest hills road, grapevine tx
ryanewade

Dear Verizon,

I got my Verizon Fios internet installed approximately 3 months ago.  I love the internet and tv but upon installation they had to run the fiber temporarily from the box at the street,  down the length of the lot, down the driveway, across the driveway, through the gate, then across the back yard to the box on the back of the house.  Problem is that was three months ago and i would like to get the line buried, which I was told would be within the week, then within the month, then the next months.  Could we please take care of this as I have waited on hold many times and spoken to many people now.  ( ps.  Its amazing line has not been severed to this point).

Thank you,

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: Fios Fibre at 2229 forest hills road, grapevine tx
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Fios Fibre at 2229 forest hills road, grapevine tx
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We have not heard back from you on this issue.  Please open a new thread if you have any other questions.

Josh B

0 Likes