Fios Internet Securtiy Deposit
Faris1

Dear Verizon representatives,

I discounted my Verizon internet and Fios tv membership on 28 May 2018. And I paid my bill. There is no bill to be paid. I paid 260 $ when I subscribed to the Verizon. For now, I live outside of the USA and I will not return to the USA anymore. But I have a bank account in the Bank of America. My question is that How can Verizon refund my security deposit. It seems there is no e-mail address to ask Verizon to refund my security deposit. And calling to Verizon from overseas is not easy (considering annoying waiting process)

I need your recommendations,

Many thanks in advance,

Faris

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Fios Internet Securtiy Deposit
jonjones1
Legend

@Faris wrote:

Thank you for your quick response.

However, I couldn't find any place to chat with representatives. the address you wrote in your email lead me to main homepage of the verizon website. please could you be more precise, how and where can I chat with costumers service or verizon representatives on the web?

thanks again

The link is on the contact us on the bottom. The chat is listed on the page.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

Well you stated you are or have moved out of the United States but you could try the chat feature from http://www.verizon.com which should cost nothing from any country to contact. Barring your own ISP or countries regulations.

verizon normally sends the funds back automatically after the one year is up to the last known address. I doubt they refund in interbank transfer but by check.

so try the chat first and hopefully they can assist you.

0 Likes
Faris1

However, I couldn't find any place to chat with representatives. the address you wrote in your email lead me to main homepage of the verizon website. please could you be more precise, how and where can I chat with costumers service or verizon representatives on the web?

thanks again

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try twitter @verizonsupport.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@Faris wrote:

thanks again

The link is on the contact us on the bottom. The chat is listed on the page.

0 Likes