Fios Internet Setup Fee Not Waived
wensheng

I am so upset because of frustrated with verizon customer service.  Two weeks ago, two young man knock my door who were representatives with Verizon and wanted me to switch my current network provider. They said they offered a big deal for me and it will expire "today", so i must make a decision now. After talk with them, they helped me setup an order. I doubt the final bill price and they said don't worry about it, that's not the price which you need to pay, they will waive the $99 setup fee. And they promised me twice.

However, today, i received my bill and the setup fee still list in there. So i chat with verizon customer representative. To my surprise I was told that there are 'no notes in the order mentioning the setup fee will be waived, so it cannot be honored'. 

With the helpless of verizon customer representative, i am thinking to switch back to my previous network provider because they told me they can give me big deal and the price is lower than verizon. I refused at the beginning because the installation was done and i don't want to waste time to do that agian.  But now, i think it's valuable to do that. So does anyone know if i am not satisfied with verizon, can i cancel the service in 30 days and get money back? I know comcast can do this. 

Thanks for help. 

0 Likes
Re: Fios Internet Setup Fee Not Waived
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.
0 Likes