Fios Lies and/or is Incompetent
cybg

Ive been through a nightmare, starting the FIRST day I had Fios Internet connected. All regarding billing and bait-n-switch tactics by Fios. To date, the billing is STILL completely wrong. I will not be paying an incorrect bill.

After many dead-end conversations with customer serice (online and on telephone), I finally got decent and pleasant agents to handle my case. Twice so far. In the first  case, my billing was supposedly adjusted to the 49.99/mo, but this was NOT reflected on my online bill. In the second case, the agent not only claimed my bill was reduced to $49.99 but she also had me sign up for auto-pay to get the bill further down to $39.99/mo

After all of this, the online bill still is $89.99

0 Likes
Re: Fios Lies and/or is Incompetent
jonjones1
Legend

@cybg wrote:

Ive been through a nightmare, starting the FIRST day I had Fios Internet connected. All regarding billing and bait-n-switch tactics by Fios. To date, the billing is STILL completely wrong. I will not be paying an incorrect bill.

After many dead-end conversations with customer serice (online and on telephone), I finally got decent and pleasant agents to handle my case. Twice so far. In the first  case, my billing was supposedly adjusted to the 49.99/mo, but this was NOT reflected on my online bill. In the second case, the agent not only claimed my bill was reduced to $49.99 but she also had me sign up for auto-pay to get the bill further down to $39.99/mo

After all of this, the online bill still is $89.99

Contact your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission. Google it. Let them handle it.

0 Likes
Re: Fios Lies and/or is Incompetent
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi cybg,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes