Fios Mobile App

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Fios Mobile App

Message 1 of 5
(799 Views)

Hi. Not sure if this is correct section to ask this! I installed the Fios Mobile App on my phone. Works fine. My question is about the Login Information. Can I change the password to something other than my Verizon account password? I'm thinking if the kids ever used app, I would want them adding stations and changing plans! Thanks for the help!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Fios Mobile App

Message 2 of 5
(788 Views)

Hi there.  The user/pass can't be different than what you use to pay your bill and see your email BUT you CAN create a sub account that has priveleges to watch fios tv online.

So you could do that.

hope that works out

Set up sub-accounts | FiOS Internet | Residential Support ...

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 5
(785 Views)
Thanks! I never thought of that! I'll try it!
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 5
(682 Views)

I have installed the FIOS Mobile app on my iPhone 5S, but it does not start up when I click on the icon. Would anybody have a suggestion on how to get it work?

Highlighted
Gold Contributor IV
Gold Contributor IV

Message 5 of 5
(680 Views)

I had a similar problem at one point.  I uninstalled the app and then re-downloaded and re-installed it from the app store.

You might try that to see if it helps.

edit:  Let me add that a while ago I removed the FiOS Mobile app and installed the My FiOS app.  If you have no luck with the mobile app, you might try My FiOS, which I found I prefer.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.