Fios Order is Still On Hold - Move In Date is Closing!
Carlos1212

I have setup my account online and signed up for Fios on May 27 for an apartment I am moving into. I am moving soon - this Saturday July 6. 

Recently I logged in and saw that Verizon is asking for proof of residency. Had I known or if they sent me an email to notify me of this, I would have done so way ahead of time, but they did not. I was only able to upload my lease copy exactly a week ago. When I log in, it just says "We're reviewing the information you sent and we'll be reaching out to you soon. If you have any questions, please call us at 1.800.Verizon." 

I am moving in really soon and I am worried that they are not going to verify my order to ship any equipment I might need for installation before move in day. I need internet for work at all times so I really need to be connected. 

0 Likes
Re: Fios Order is Still On Hold - Move In Date is Closing!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Carlos1212,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes