Fios Outage in NJ?
robinson1

Anybody have a connection to people of knowledge? Does Northern New Jersey have a fios outage?

So after a horrible six hour installation experience (currently pending fios supervisor to fix installer problems) at least I had tv, phone and internet.

This week internet and phone stopped working, tech support people tell me various things from Outage (no clue how many homes) to the battery backup is damaged to I need to pay a tech to inspect things. 

I think Fios is before it's time - tech support is a hinderance. Takes a problem and infurates customer to point of cancelling service. That box Fios installer insisted on putting on my bedroom wall has driven us to near divorce.  I have to get that big ugly box off our bedroom wall asap or she moves out.  In 2 years I bet there's a a smaller option, but for now Fios is a failure. 😞

Anybody have recommendation on best way to toss Fios out of the house?It has been 3 weeks and must get it removed.

FRUSTRATED IN NNJ

0 Likes
Re: Fios Outage in NJ?
VZ_Frank
Contributor - Level 2

robinson1

If you would like to private message me with your fios telephone number that is on your account I would be more than happy to pull up your account and further investigate any issues you are having.  Thanks

0 Likes