Switch Account

Fios Price Increase

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(327 Views)

I just noticed my bill increased from $69.99 to $72.99.

Is this the start of Verizon trying to push internet-only customer to internet/TV/phone package?

I mean nothing really changed for me...no increase in speed, support, or any extra. All I've been doing is watching streaming TV and downloading and playing games.

**bleep**!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 2 of 2
(305 Views)

@icepick314 wrote:

I just noticed my bill increased from $69.99 to $72.99.

Is this the start of Verizon trying to push internet-only customer to internet/TV/phone package?

I mean nothing really changed for me...no increase in speed, support, or any extra. All I've been doing is watching streaming TV and downloading and playing games.

**bleep**!

I noticed in two months ago invoice a sneaky $3 increase listed on the back page of the invoice. I immediately called and said I would drop the internet only service so for a $36 increase per year, I take almost $3,000.00 away to another provider.

verizon had a nice gal credit my account the $36 as a loyality credit. In the new invoice from last month there was no increase, nor did I see any loyalty credit. However I had told verizon any games and I go to charter spectrum. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.