Fios Ruined My Super Bowl Party, complete disaster!!!
tkvision4life
Ok, so it's February 1st. Superbowl Sunday. I'm watching the game at a private party when my friends and I decide to go back to my house to finish the second half of the game. There's a minute left in the game, when all of a sudden the service pixellates and it jumps to real time revealing that the Patriots had won. Me and my friends missed the entire last (most important) play of the game!! I was like, "what happened?!?!" So I called customer service and told them what happened, the customer service agent offered me a $1.05 credit. I then told them that $1.05 doesn't really compensate for ruining the game and our entire evening. So, I asked to speak to a manager. Jason, the floor supervisor in Arizona's Tucson office told me that the customer service agent shouldn't have even offered me that much. He explained that my service wasn't out long enough to give me ANY kind of compensation, except for maybe pennies. I told him a dollar doesn't help pr make me feel comfortable with my service after having such a major disaster happen in front of all my friends and family especially at such a critical point in the biggest game of the year. He said, well that's all I'm going to offer you is pennies. I reminded him that his job is customer retention and so far (after almost an hour on the phone going around in circles) he has made the situation worse and hasn't even shown empathy for what happened. I then asked for his supervisor because he was being very rude, curt, and uncooperative about making any kind of restitution. He then told me that she, Debbie, was out and I would have to be an employee to email her or get in touch with her. So I asked him for his ID number which he provided and an email where I could send a complaint. I will be sending an email to appropriate departments at Verizon to tell them what happened and also all of my friends (who weren't already here when it happened) what happened until someone gets back to me about this problem.
0 Likes
Re: Fios Ruined My Super Bowl Party, complete disaster!!!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
How Do I Find "My Support Cases" so that I may connect to the agent who's supposed to help me?
tkvision4life

How Do I Find "My Support Cases" so that I may connect to the agent who's supposed to help me?

0 Likes
Re: How Do I Find "My Support Cases" so that I may connect to the agent who's supposed to
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

"Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board."

0 Likes
Re: How Do I Find "My Support Cases" so that I may connect to the agent who's supposed to
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

On other note; you must be logged into the forum.

Good Luck.

0 Likes