Fios To New Construction Problems
NewHouseWoes

I have called several times regarding installation (move existing service from another address) of Fios in a new construction development.  Verizon has been in this development for years and this new row of townhomes requires Fiber and install.  The problem is I am told an "engineer" will call back, they never do.  The builder "Lennar" is telling all the buyers to call "new construction" within Verizon, does not exist.  Verizon website does not contain the address in the system, cannot setup move service to an address not in the system.  

I close on 10/22, this month.  I have been calling for a month...the address is still not in the system.  I have an existing service I have suspended awaiting the move.

The development is Tanyard Cove in Glen Burnie MD 21060.  The street is Edenberry Way.  NOT Ct.  There are about 8 townhomes almost complete in my row and another 20 or so under constrution.  Fiber is all around sticking out of the ground with a heavy Verizon pressence in the neighborhood.   

The most frustrating thing is be told I will get call back from either a customer service rep or an "engineer" and nothing happens and when I check your system, the address is not showing yet.

My contract is almost up so I might just switch to Comcast or Direct TV.  Nothing irritates me more than the thought of a house full of people with no internet or TV for weeks when I have been calling for the last month.

If it werent for your insanly fast internet, you would probably lose a customer for life...

0 Likes
Re: Fios To New Construction Problems
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi NewHouseWoes,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes