Switch Account

Fios Truck??

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Fios Truck??

Message 1 of 2
(1,534 Views)

My neighborhood is supposed to be serviced by verizon. We've been living here for 3 years now and the highway is 100 yards from the house. We received a letter that during this month the road was gonna be torn up to be widened. When we saw all the construction trucks pass by we also saw one with a thin orange cable in the back, identical to the one we saw at our ranch when they installed fiber there, so I was wondering if this means our neighborhood will be getting fios when the road is torn

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Gold Contributor IV
Gold Contributor IV

Re: Fios Truck??

Message 2 of 2
(1,505 Views)

This being a peer-to-peer forum, I doubt you'll get a conclusive answer to your question here.  What I would suggest is that you approach the worker(s) on the truck you saw and ask them if they're laying fiber for Verizon.  That may at least give you a hint if FiOS service is coming your way.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.