Fios availability
NavyFan

When are we able to get Fios in my area? I have been asking this question for over 3 years and have yet to receive a legimate answer. Why is it taking so long to put Fios in our area???? They have it ion Baltimore County, why not Carroll County?

0 Likes
Re: Fios availability
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon doesn't comment on when and where they are going.

they have said in the past that they are concentrating on filing in areas where they currently have service.

0 Likes
NavyFan

I have been trying to find out when Fios will be coming to Carroll County for the past 5 years and no one seems to have answers. It is in Baltimore County and in Pa. everywhere near me but here. Why can't Verizon tell me a date after 5 years. Seems crazy that they cannot

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@NavyFan wrote:

I have been trying to find out when Fios will be coming to Carroll County for the past 5 years and no one seems to have answers. It is in Baltimore County and in Pa. everywhere near me but here. Why can't Verizon tell me a date after 5 years. Seems crazy that they cannot

I think the other poster answered your question.

it seems your inquiry jumped two years from your last post to "been asking for 5 years when"? 

Call the fios number on this site or google it. You will have to ask them. This is a peer to peer help forum.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon doesn't announce when they are moving into an area.

that way the competition can't get the drop on them.

0 Likes