Fios bundle renewal
DebbyR

Called to get a bundle estimate before my triple play 2 year contract expired.One representative sent 2 emails with estimates of my monthly blll with automatic pay and one without.Not informed on a time limit on it.Called back to get a rude rep. who yelled at me this was what I have now!Yes I know that is what I wanted!!Rather than argue with someone rude,I called back to get another rep who explained that price was only good for the time I was still under the orginal 2 yr bundle.Now of course the price has gone up!!!This is like dealing with a used car salesman that says the price of the car is only good for today and that if I come back tomorrow its more money!!!Really?Is this how you deal with long time customers???

0 Likes
Re: Fios bundle renewal
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi DebbyR

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes