Fios cannot connect to Dreamhost sites
scoliosis
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm wondering if anyone else have problems connecting to Dreamhost hosted sites from the Fios service. I can get to Dreamhost just fine with other ISPs but just not on Fios. Is something wrong with the routes again?

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Fios cannot connect to Dreamhost sites
achestnut1005
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sorry, this is my last post. I was just able to get to Dreamhost where I learned they had a network outage, which appears to be resolved now, or is in the process of being resolved. Frustrating morning.

View solution in original post

spacedebris
Master - Level 2

Well, I can get to www.dreamhost.com just fine. Is that what you mean?

Hubrisnxs
Legend

I can get to http://www.exlibrisbitsy.com/   which is a dream host site.  can you get there spacedebris? 

and to the OP,  can you access your sites using www.megaproxy.com/freesurf/   ????

achestnut1005
Enthusiast - Level 2

We couldn't get our webmail earlier today. When I tried to go to dreamhost to find out what was wrong, the homepage would come up, but it wouldn't let me sign in. Now our dreamhost-hosted website won't come up, and I can't even get the dreamhost homepage to come up. So yes, we are having problems too.

0 Likes
achestnut1005
Enthusiast - Level 2

I should add that I'm not going through FIOS. I just googled "3/14/11 dreamhost problems" and this post appeared.

0 Likes
achestnut1005
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sorry, this is my last post. I was just able to get to Dreamhost where I learned they had a network outage, which appears to be resolved now, or is in the process of being resolved. Frustrating morning.

Hubrisnxs
Legend

thanks for the update, glad they are on top of it.  

spacedebris
Master - Level 2

@Hubrisnxs wrote:

I can get to http://www.exlibrisbitsy.com/   which is a dream host site.  can you get there spacedebris? 

yup, no issues. Hopefully the OP is just having the same issues as the poster above and it will correct itself

scoliosis
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes the issue has been resolved. It looks like Dreamhost had a major network outage with their core routers going down. Thanks!