Switch Account

Fios customer service complaint

Fios customer service complaint

Highlighted
Contributor gmame
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(938 Views)

Today I spent over 45 minutes on the phone with numerous 'customer service representatives' of the FIOS department; none of which could help. Each time I had to repeat my problem; after just finishing with the prior rep.  The 2nd rep adamantly refused to transfer my call to a supervisor unless I told her exactly why I wanted to speak with someone else.  I changed my account from triple play to double play - because I do not use a land line  and was conned by FIOS in getting the triple play. By doing this, I am saving over $50 a month; well I am supposed to although they are now  telling me that my balance is more than what I was originally told.  I left comcast due to their billing practices & customer service. I left the Verizon wireless for the same (saving over $130 a month with another carrier and unlimited everything!)   - now to start looking at other internet / cable providers in the NJ area that do not keep you in a contract.   Beyond frustrated with VERIZON.

1 REPLY 1
Moderator Moderator
Message 2 of 2
(910 Views)
This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.