Fios down in merrifield?
Foxcolt11
I've called support 4 times since my Internet stopped working yesterday afternoon and every tech I spoke to gave me a different time for when the service would be restored. No one can give me any information regarding this outage and my neighbors are not experiencing any issues.

What's even worse is the last tech I spoke to I asked to be transferred to billing so I could inquire about canceling my service and he promptly put me on hold and hung up the phone!

With the little information I've been provided I don't feel confident that there's even an outage (since none of my neighbors are experiencing issues) and I'm at my wits end.

Can anyone help?
0 Likes
Re: Fios down in merrifield?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Foxcolt11,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Fios down in merrifield?
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry about the time it took to get this resolved but we are glad to see it up and running now. If anything like this comes up again please feel free to reach out to us.

Josh B

0 Likes