Fios failed to get my line buried
Pitchafit

Fit26 was pleased with the install but nobody came back to bury the line.  It sits in top to ground.  Someone came by and used a spade but did not put the line in the ground. I called and was told someone would be out today.  Guess what.  No show or call. This has happened for three weeks.  You have to be kidding.  Who can I call and talk to a voice.  I may film a video showing fits can get the ball to 5yard line but fumbles by tripping over my line.  Help someone. 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Fios failed to get my line buried
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Fios failed to get my line buried
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Fios Failed again...AGAIN
Pitchafit

Man MadOk....I told for the third time that a tech would be by to bury our fios line....each time we stayed home as agreed....today we missed church because we had an appt scheduled for 11-2....no tech, no call, no service....can't call tech...no number...I use chat...they could help....got a hold of someone on the phone and they said FIOS will have someone here today to bury the line...this third time is not a charm..no tech....I am elevating this to another level in Cheasapeake....at least my local Cable and news group will answer a phone....not happy about this FIOS service....Chesapeake...beware....

0 Likes