Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Hi, been using Fios gateway router, 1gb plan 5 yrs, and wifi in house is at best 60mbps... tried everything from settings, moving router, etc. still not really any better.. broke down today, purchased the google nest wifi, with one base and one extender, 10 minutes install with google home app plugged into the fios router, and FINALLY now have 400+mbps throughout my whole house. Bottom line the Fios gateway router is “just OK”, and the google completely solved everything. Super fast now, with 7+ things using at same time.
It sounds like your FiOS gateway had SON enabled. If you were only getting 60 mbps you were connected to the 2.4 GHz band. I would average 350-400mbps on the 5 GHz Fios-XXXXX-5G SSID. There are also numerous complaints about the wifi strength not being the greatest. Your current setup with two access points will definitely give you better wifi coverage. Also make sure you disable the wifi in the FiOS gateway to limit any channel interference.