Switch Account

Fios in Gresham Oregon

Fios in Gresham Oregon

Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 1 of 1
(5,619 Views)

Ok, so I currently live in Beaverton, OR and am a Fios customer. Phone, Internet, and TV. I love the service, but in about a month, I will be moving to Gresham, OR where Verizon also serves the area. Now I know that Fios service does exist right down the street from where I will be moving to, but when I call, Verizon tells me that all I can get there currently is DSL. What gives? When I ask them if that address will be served by Fios in the future, they tell me they don't know.

My question is, who can I speak to that DOES have this answer. I just want a yes it will be serviced in a years time, or no, there are no plans to service this location at all. I just want to know because that way I don't sign contracts with another company. I love Fios and am dedicated to getting it if at all possible. I just need a straight answer, and no one at Verizon seems to be able to give it to me. Like I said, my future location is in Verizon's zone, and customers right down the street are getting it, but I can't seem to be able to do so. The street I'm moving to is Eastman Parkway in Gresham, OR 97080. If anyone has any info, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.