Fios in Gresham Oregon
Vumes
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ok, so I currently live in Beaverton, OR and am a Fios customer. Phone, Internet, and TV. I love the service, but in about a month, I will be moving to Gresham, OR where Verizon also serves the area. Now I know that Fios service does exist right down the street from where I will be moving to, but when I call, Verizon tells me that all I can get there currently is DSL. What gives? When I ask them if that address will be served by Fios in the future, they tell me they don't know.

My question is, who can I speak to that DOES have this answer. I just want a yes it will be serviced in a years time, or no, there are no plans to service this location at all. I just want to know because that way I don't sign contracts with another company. I love Fios and am dedicated to getting it if at all possible. I just need a straight answer, and no one at Verizon seems to be able to give it to me. Like I said, my future location is in Verizon's zone, and customers right down the street are getting it, but I can't seem to be able to do so. The street I'm moving to is Eastman Parkway in Gresham, OR 97080. If anyone has any info, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

0 Likes