Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I am not understanding your question or questions.
You just have coax cable running. Okay. Are you trying to extend the connections to the places other than where you put the router?
Are you subscribed to FiOS TV service?
Have a Verizon technician came to install the ONT yet?
If you are looking for a router with coax MoCA port, I would suggest buying G1100 from Amazon or Ebay. Used equipment are fine, I rarely see malfunctioning network devices. You may want to consider saving some money.
If you do not have Verizon DVR, your can keep your router at its place and buy MoCA adapters for the STBs.