Re: Fios mobile app for ipad
rubbersoul1
Enthusiast - Level 2
Hi
Purchased ipad three months ago, have iphone almost a year. Using only the actiontec FIOS router rev I. This ipad did work correctly with app up until a week ago. No config changes on the router. Only thing that changed was a speed upgrade from 75/35 to currently 150/150 tier, TV Package has not changed, have the ultimate package. I will contact verizon.

Thanks
rubbersoul1
Enthusiast - Level 2
Thanks to all for assistance. I reached out to FIOS app support and they re synced my account. All is well. If anyone needs to contact them, here is the address:
fiosappsupport@verizon.com
BigTim1981
I found a solution that worked immediately. I have cut/paste instructions below. Note: by releasing your current Broadband IP address, by following the instructions below, you will obtain a new broadband IP address from Verizon. Once that occurs, your FIOS Mobile app should have all the channels available (according to your current FIOS TV cable plan). Please note, I found this solution by Googling 'how to change FIOS WAN IP'. The instructions were posted by another individual:

Re: How am I able to change my ip address?
Options
‎06-06-2014 11:21 AM

You could call tech support on the phone and ask them to change your IP. Or you can take a few steps yourself that should get your router assigned a new IP:

1) Sign into your Actiontec router's control page at 192.168.1.1 The default userid is admin. If you haven't changed the password, the default is listed on the label on your router.

2) Click on My Network > Network Connections > Full Status > Broadband Connection (Ethernet/Coax) > Settings.

3) Click on DHCP Lease: Release and then immediately turn the router off with it's power switch or unplug it from the a/c outlet.

4) Wait about 10 minutes and power the router back up. When it's done booting you will probably have been assigned a new WAN IP address. If that doesn't work, take the same steps but leave the router powered down longer, possibly overnight.

Good luck.
0 Likes
Lugates1
The remote control disappeared from the Fios Mobile App on my iPhone 5 today (it was there last night). How do I get it back? It is still there on my daughter's mini iPad.
0 Likes
Foles4165

Took out. New York 

0 Likes
cesarh73-12
Enthusiast - Level 1

you may want to check Re: FIOS Mobile App - Live TV Streaming. May be your router is assigned to VZ id and not your user id

0 Likes