Fios outage
libert76

I've have had no service with Fios (internet or cable) which would be day number 2. I have contacted Customer Service several times only to have my resolution time pushed back every few hours. I need to have this escalated and fixed today or I am cancelling. It is unacceptable that I am paying money for zero service. Where can i escalate ASAP?

0 Likes
Re: Fios outage
jonjones1
Legend

@Jdailey0511 wrote:

I've have had no service with Fios (internet or cable) which would be day number 2. I have contacted Customer Service several times only to have my resolution time pushed back every few hours. I need to have this escalated and fixed today or I am cancelling. It is unacceptable that I am paying money for zero service. Where can i escalate ASAP?

Unfortunately repair service does not arrive in minutes, let alone in hours because of other customers needing service. It can take a few days. However you can get credit for those days via calling in and telling them your service was totally out. They will see it and credit you.

if you were to change service as you stated even that install will take longer than a day.

your choice.

by the way this forum is customers helping customers so this will not get repair to you quicker.

0 Likes
libert76

Calling in consists of a hold time of 1-2 hours on average to customer service. This is not practical for me, particularly during the week.

Installation of service takes a few hours not days.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you checked your ONT? Are there any error lights?

You can also try support via twitter @verizonsupport.

Unfortunately, residential service (like most other providers) doesn't provide any service guarantees. But do make sure that you call back when your service restores and ask for credits.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@Jdailey0511 wrote:

Calling in consists of a hold time of 1-2 hours on average to customer service. This is not practical for me, particularly during the week.

Installation of service takes a few hours not days.

Installation takes weeks initially and repair service takes days unless there is an easy fix like a reset from the central office. It takes hours to install in the home when the tech comes unless Fios was already there.

0 Likes