In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
01-23-2009 03:00 PM
I need to know if this sounds like a problem with my Fios, lately (depends on the day) webpages won't load and I get a "cannot find server" message. This seems to be happening more frequently. It seems that 99% of webpages I try to pull up won't load or do so intermittenly. Like I'm able to be on this webpage, but I can't get google to come up...what gives? I have not made any changes to my computer and I am on a desktop. I have a Verizon Actiontec router.
Solved! Go to Solution.
01-23-2009 03:07 PM
01-23-2009 03:09 PM
01-25-2009 06:42 PM
If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.