Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I got Fios internet last month. I have the 25/25mbps plan and last month i used to get 3.5MB/s or higher when downloading. I used to be able to download and surf at the same time without any lags or anything. Now when I download I get 3.0MB/s max and many times its lower than that. Its not any server faults or anything slowing down the speed at which I download. i am sure its the internet slowing down. I asked my friend and he said it might be verizon taking some of my speed away because I download a lot but I don't thats the case. I would understand if i got a better speeds in some parts of the day but its been like this for at least 2 weeks. Anyone have an answer to whats going on? Btw I use speedtest.net and I get similar speed results that i used to. I also tried to reset my router to default settings and everything.
The weird thing is ...I myself have the 20/15 bundle and I have been getting very ERRATIC speeds via wireless and I can't for the life of me pinpoint WHY. Connected directly to the WLAN with ethernet on the Ultraline, it seems perfect - getting the full 20 Mbps (2.5 MB/s). However, as of recently....in terms of wireless ...it's been bad.
I have been getting a maximum of ~ 11-12.8 Mbps on wireless unless I'm DEAD near the second subnet router and repeater, or the router ITSELF. Note I am only downstairs, not sitting vastly far away and yet the result has been poor. I have tried a lot of things - changing to every single channel in the band....but nothing.
I have no idea but when doing a SpeakEasy Speedtest (way nicer IMO) - it seems to be erratic ...or struggling as the correct term....You see the needle go up slowly.. backtrace...then SHOOT all the way up sometimes...or other times it goes slowly etc.
Wired connection- boom 20Mbps.
I'm lost ....I've had FIOS for 2 years and this is a load of ....well...you know.