Fios was such a mistake
mcasdfaf

After talking to a Fios rep at Walmart a couple of times, I decided to switch. Two reasons, DVR free for two years and the Fios test drive for two months. Nearing the end of my Fios test drive I received an email indicating I had been switched into their recommended plan. I wanted to see if I went with a higher package how much would the difference be. Using the Fios app, it let me check pricing only by placing an order to switch. When I saw the price was a lot more I tried to switch back. Now my free DVR offer is gone. The Fios rep said, you should only make changes on the phone with someone never online. How was I to know that?!?! And she said well it's not our offer, you can't get it free anymore. Now it's $20 a month and the whole reason I switched was for the free service. I'm so frustrated that they won't honor what I signed up for. Such poor customer service. 

0 Likes
Re: Fios was such a mistake
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mcasdfaf

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes