Forced to reschedule?
Nathan1123

Hey, 

I'm posting here cause I have no idea how to work this issue out with a liver person on Verizon by phone.

Today I have a scheduled appointment to install my Internet with verizon. I was informed by their message system that the scheduled arrival was 11:45-12:45. As I had a meeting at 11 at my job, where we are not allowed to use cell phones, i came to my house at 11:45 to receive my Internet. Come to find out, the technician left me a voice-mail at 11:30 saying that he already came to my house, didn't see me, and left, so now I have to reschedule. I immediately called the number he used, but it redirects me to Verizon service center. 

This is intolerable. I am not going to schedule this circus again if all they are going to do is show up an hour earlier and claim I missed the appointment. I am literally sitting at my house right now, wondering where my scheduled technician ran off to. 

0 Likes
Re: Forced to reschedule?
silverado4x4
Contributor - Level 2

This thread had me laughing, installer shows up at 1130 you don't get there till 1145 and he leaves, is he suppose to wait for you to get home? Yeah he was there 15 minutes early you were not home bottom line. Should he have waited 15 minutes when his time started, maybe but your the one that dropped the ball by cutting it to close.

0 Likes
Re: Forced to reschedule?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Nathan1123,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes