Formal Complaint
EMERALD31

I am so done.  After a total of 10 times contacting customer service since February 2019 and having the discounts removed from my bill since Dec 2018 I finally reach a supervisor. 

She not only won't honor the 57 dollar black Friday special but puts me in a plan 10 dollars higher.  They have been charging me double this amount since Dec 2018 with no resolution.   There have been tickets opened closed pending and just disappearing. I have not been treated like a loyal customer but written off and not assisted.

I spoke to this supervisor last night and this morning received a suspension notice with tomorrow as the deadline.  How kind of them to shut me off because they don't want to fix an issue they admitted multiple times was their fault.   

I give up.  I will now be writing  the CEO (Hans) all 3 executive point of contracts,  the BBB, FCC, CCC and contacting my state attorneys office.   

DO NOT SIGN UP WITH VERIZON.  THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST.  For all the time I have wasted on their phones for nothing I should be given free service.... All I have asked for was my original order confirmed price.  I will not be a loyal customer to a company who has treated me like such a bother for simply asking them to correct their mistake. 

0 Likes
Re: Formal Complaint
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi EMERALD3,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes