Re: Forum access is no longer possible using Residential Userid and Password
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Thank you. We will send that on and see what else can be done.

0 Likes
Nilsa_VZ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry to hear you are still having this difficulty. Our IT Department has been investigating the reported problem and will have an update shortly. Once they provide the update, I will post it on here.

Thank you for your patience.

Verizon Logo
Nilsa
Community Manager

Community Manager
Community Manager II
0 Likes
Nilsa_VZ
Community Manager
Community Manager

After additional volume of account access issues, it appears the issue was not fixed and we need to post a retroactive messaging.

We realize there have been some issues regarding account access. Wanted to give you an update that we have identified the problem and are working on a solution. Will keep you posted.

Verizon Logo
Nilsa
Community Manager

Community Manager
Community Manager II
0 Likes
justin9875
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is Justin, I had to create a community only id to get in. But I have the same problem, have had it since last Wednesday. Tuesday evening all was fine, could not get in on Wed. and haven't been able to get into the Forums since. I can get into My Verizon just fine, and I can get into webmail, although it now makes me log in each time I go to the site, that is a new problem, I have been using the 2-week option for years without any problems.

I also emailed Brittany with the details of my account, have not heard anything back from her.

So I too need help.

Justin (logged in as Justin2)

0 Likes
hallrk
Contributor - Level 2

I signed in using the residential ID. It gave me a choice of using residential or community ID. 

0 Likes
eljefe2
Master - Level 1

@hallrk wrote:

I signed in using the residential ID. It gave me a choice of using residential or community ID. 

Residential ID has been working all along for me but others have been having the problem described in this thread.

Apparently the sign-in problem is not universal.  Maybe it's regional.

0 Likes
Can not log in to forums with My Verizon Residential User ID and password
ronzie009

I can no longer log in to the forums using my Verizon residential user ID and password.  I used to be able to do this.  I can log in to my account using them, I just paid my bill and got a list of my most recent phone calls, but when I try to log in to the forum I get a message saying

The user ID and password combination you entered is incorrect. Please try again. Or, if you forgot your password, reset it now for access to your account. New users, please register today.

I had to create a Community Only User ID and password to log in to post this.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

I've seen it get confused for no reason.  Suggest:

• logging out
  • Leaving browser
  • Flush Browser cache
  • try login again on www.verizon.com page
0 Likes
Nilsa_VZ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Just wanted to provide an update that the problem was identified and we are working on a solution. The fix is currently scheduled for 1/26. We apologize for any inconvenience. 

Verizon Logo
Nilsa
Community Manager

Community Manager
Community Manager II
0 Likes
Nilsa_VZ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Justin,

I'm sorry to hear you are having this issue. Please note, Brittany forwarded your email to the team and we were able to identify the problem which our IT Department has been working on. The fix is currently scheduled for 1/26.

Thank you for your patience.

Nilsa

Verizon Logo
Nilsa
Community Manager

Community Manager
Community Manager II
0 Likes