Switch Account

Free Netflix

Contributor Len2
Contributor
Message 1 of 22
(5,283 Views)

We just signed up for the Gigabit 2 year deal. We are supposed to get Netflix free for a year. We already have a netflix accnt. How do we sign up for this?

21 REPLIES 21
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 2 of 22
(5,243 Views)

@Len2 wrote:

We just signed up for the Gigabit 2 year deal. We are supposed to get Netflix free for a year. We already have a netflix accnt. How do we sign up for this?

https://help.netflix.com/en/node/68079

Try the link above.

Contributor dobby1502
Contributor
Message 3 of 22
(5,184 Views)

This would be the proper link for more details on when and how you can redeem the free netflix: https://www.verizon.com/support/residential/account/manage-service/netflix-redemption-faqs

Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 4 of 22
(5,161 Views)

https://www.slashgear.com/verizon-ships-netflix-on-fios-tv-for-free-sort-of-14519579/

Amazing how this article explains the process as well.

Contributor Amaxino
Contributor
Message 5 of 22
(5,066 Views)

I just did the same thing from what I understand around 60 days they will send us a link for the free Netflix and If you have an existing account you will be able to apply it to that.

Highlighted
Contributor Degarmo2
Contributor
Message 6 of 22
(4,682 Views)

So can someone who has redeemed this tell me exactly what you receive, cause I can see it going 2 ways?

1) Do you get a one-time monetary credit toward your Netflix account (that equals the cost of 12-months of 2 screen Netflix)?

2) Or does it just give your account 12-months of 2 screens?

I only ask cause I’m sure many people have the 4 screen Netflix membership and would rather just apply a credit toward that instead of being forced into the 2 screen plan. I assume it’s the first option but the details don’t seem to specifically say. 

Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II
Message 8 of 22
(4,650 Views)

Ads say up to $130 they will pay if you have an existing subscription.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Contributor Nikitta35
Contributor
Message 9 of 22
(3,904 Views)

I have been trying to redeem my netflix for exactly 30 days. I've spoke to 8 representatives and received no answer. Just we will call you back. 30 days later still can't redeem my netflix

Moderator Moderator
Message 10 of 22
(3,902 Views)

Hi Nikitta35,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.