Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

From MSN to Yahoo to Verizon

paulv0627b
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

From MSN to Yahoo to Verizon

Message 1 of 2
(1,448 Views)

I was told to switch from MSN to Yahoo so I could close my Hotmail account. That didn't work so now I'm stuck with a totally unsatisfactory Yahoo interface and mail server. There use to be a link that said I could select "Verizon" as my "partner". It was the only choice because none of the others were offered any longer. Problem is they re-did the UI and I can't find that link any longer.

Any help on this?

Thanks

Paul

1 REPLY 1
ocean25
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II

Re: From MSN to Yahoo to Verizon

Message 2 of 2
(1,443 Views)

@paulv0627b wrote:

I was told to switch from MSN to Yahoo so I could close my Hotmail account. That didn't work so now I'm stuck with a totally unsatisfactory Yahoo interface and mail server. There use to be a link that said I could select "Verizon" as my "partner". It was the only choice because none of the others were offered any longer. Problem is they re-did the UI and I can't find that link any longer.

Any help on this?

Thanks

Paul

Can you access webmail through Verizon?

The mail servers are much different on the browsers. Try setting up via Verizon in-home agent.

Good luck!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.