Frontier customer can't access old Verizon MY website in order to delete it
extoy
Enthusiast - Level 2
I am unable to remove MY old website from Verizon servers as I AM NO LONGER A VERIZON CUSTOMER, I am now a Frontier customer and my old Verizon account numbers no longer work at the Verizon site.

My webiste is copyrighted and technically Verizon has no right to continue publishing it.
Letter from Frontier (Feb 15 2012)

Dear Valued Customer

Thank you for the [blah blah blah]

We have received your correspondence regarding your mysite.verizon.net web pages.   Please contact our Tech Support [blah blah blah]    Ticket reference number 40079xxxx.   Your request is being processed and will be resolved by 2/14/2012.   [LOL LOL LOL LOL]

--------

.... I called them twice after reading the obivious form letter on 2/21/2012, (the first time the tech hung up when putting me on hold), the Frontier tech stated he had set up an OCS TICKET, and promised the problem would be solved in a matter of days.

IT HAS BEEN OVER 30 DAYS SINCE, STILL NO RESOLUTION.

No one at Frontier can help, and I can't access anyone at Verizon without an account number!!    Dec 2011, Jan 2012, Feb 2012, Mar 2012...  

Here are the URLs of "My Website" at Verizon, again I am no longer a customer and can't remove it...

mysite.verizon.net/ ---and--- mysite.verizon.net/~

{edited for privacy}

I have working [NOW FOUR MONTHS] on removing this, yet no one understands. Thanks for your help.
0 Likes
Re: Frontier customer can't access old Verizon MY website in order to delete it
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Have you read this thread and others on the same board about FTP and removing files?

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/FiOS-Internet/Info-on-Deleting-FTP-Files-from-Personal-Web-Space/td-p/3...

0 Likes
extoy
Enthusiast - Level 2

As I have previously stated (now it seems for 1,000 times). I am no longer a Verizon customer, MY OLD VERIZON USER AND PASSWORD NO LONGER WORK.   Any other suggestions?

0 Likes
extoy
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have called Verizon and Frontier many times since 12/2011.

I have wasted many hours on the phone with their so called tech people.   They seem to think I can still access via ftp using user name and password (HELLO, I TRIED MANY TIMES, USER NAME AND PASSWORD DON'T WORK --- I AM NO LONGER A VERIZON CUSTOMER.)

I have sent written letters (sent by USMail) to Verizon and Frontier.   I have only received one letter back from Frontier, they claimed they opened a OCS TICKET and the problem should of been solved a month ago.

It should only take seconds for the good hard working honest highly trained Verizon tech people to track down my obsolete-defunct account, highlight my web file folders and click DELETE.

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

Anyone here know the Verizon CEO, perhaps he has the authority and intelligence to complete a simple function.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

I have sent written letters (sent by USMail) to Verizon and Frontier.   I have only received one letter back from Frontier, they claimed they opened a OCS TICKET and the problem should of been solved a month ago.

sounds like fronteir took ownership of the issue.   I would badger them until they got results.