Re: Frustrated...Horrible download speeds...only in the evenings?
Johnny_Utah
Enthusiast - Level 3

I contacted Verizon again via Twitter and they were a heck of a lot more helpful than anyone on the phone.

They are sending out another tech who is going to communicate with their network techs this Wednesday.

szymiszymi

Oh finally...something?

0 Likes
Johnny_Utah
Enthusiast - Level 3

The tech who came out today was on the phone with a level 2 tech for about an hour.  After all the testing, they said that they would need more support from people higher up the food chain.  They are forwarding my info on up...the level 2 tech said that they have now noticed an increase in this type of problem.  They also said that people with the fastest speeds will always notice it first...which is why they haven't been inundated with calls yet since most subs are the lower tiers. 

We may be finally getting somewhere.

0 Likes
matt_g
Enthusiast - Level 3

Good to know! Been working with the support folks as well and they have a couple different teams looking at it from their end as well. Hopefully they can find something soon! Thanks for the update.

0 Likes
voleksa

Hi guys,

the same problem here - in PA. On 75/35 plan speeds are on wired connection 84-85 Mbps down and 38-39 up in the morning and goes down to 15-18 down every evening.

Just wondering if there was any solution since tyhe last post was 02/23/2013?

0 Likes
matt_g
Enthusiast - Level 3

My issues were resolved, but I received no notifcation from support that anything was fixed. Just had to keep contacting support. It ended up being an issue outside of my home though, so I'm not sure if your problem will be the same thing or not.

0 Likes
voleksa

Thank you for the update. I'm collecting data for couple of days and will contact the support.

0 Likes