Frustrated beyond belief... So disgusted with customer service....
Janel282
Enthusiast - Level 1

I signed up for service on a new user web promotion for Fios Internet 100/100 speed at $39.99/mo no contract.  Once the tech came to install this at my home he stated that for $10 more per  month he would be able to up the speed to 150/150.  Sounded like a great idea until I saw the monthly bill was now $89.99/mo.  I've been calling now for 3 months with notes on the account...  I was just told that my original plan doesnt exist however I have the advertisement and the order confirmation emails with all of this info.  I'm trying to get this straightened out as I did not agree to pay this amount and didnt sing anything in regards to being charged $89.99/mo   I was in a chat with customer service today which transferred me through 4-5 people and it ultimately ended up with me being hung up on and the rep didnt even call me back.   This would probably now be my 6th time contacting customer service over the last 3 months with no resolution and escalated tickets with no resolution and no answers.  If posting here does not get any results I am cancelling my service with Verizon all together and you better believe I will tell everyone my experience....

0 Likes
Re: Frustrated beyond belief... So disgusted with customer service....
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.

0 Likes