Frustrated with Customer Service about Fios
Marshrat11

I've talked to 4 different people in CS about getting Fios and recieved the same story, Sorry its not available at this time at your house. As a technician hearing "sorry its not available at this time " doesn't cut it.  I need to understand why when my neighbor has it who uses the same telephone pole as me.  When a year and half ago a Verizon Service Tech working on one my neighbors phone line told me its available, and pointed to the pole and said "its right there".  When over a year ago Fios Sales people knocked on my door to get Fios. Who am I suppose to believe CS agent or Verizon Service Tech who was standing in my driveway, as a Tech myself I'm believing the Service Tech.  Then to Hear from CS if I want Fios it would be 6 months to have an Enginner out to survey my area, why would I order the service if I have to wait 6 months. I know that when they run the Fios Fiber cables that they set up splices for the houses or it would be to expensive and disruptive that everytime a new customer wants Fios they would have to splice the main cable is not efficiant.  Now can you explain to me in technical terms why I cant get Fios when its on my Telephone pole which has my power and cable on it?

0 Likes
Re: Frustrated with Customer Service about Fios
MrMatthew1
Contributor - Level 1

Hi Marshrat11,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes