Frustrated with lack of service
Kudos78
I want to express my frustrations and disappointment with Verizon personnel. Back in October I requested to have my services transferred because I was moving. I was only able to request my phone service and Internet since the new area did not provide verizon cable. A new box for the phone needed to be installed and when it was I was told I should call mt phone company because according to the test u had no phone service. This brought me back to the fact that I was having phone issues where I used to live and even had to purchase a new fax machine thinking that was the reason I was unable to fax. I called Verizon in October only to have to call back because they could not assist me and I had to speak to the financial dept. I called back and I was informed that the phone number I wax providing was assigned to a different provider. I was te to call back again during normal business hours as they could not help me. Again I call and speak to someone named Elliot who informed me "Rock ticket" would need to be submitted so my two account could be consolidated and they would try to get the phone number back as well. At this moment I have two separate accounts. Instead of just having the services transferred, I was given a whole new account number for the new place and I am still incurring charges on the original account for phone services I have not had nor been able to use for the past several months. I called verizon once again yesterday to follow up since I received a text my phone services were going to be suspended for non-payment. Instead of getting a resolution to this headache I need up having to pay do I wouldn't be sent to collection. The original account at this to time accumulated to $273 but the rep was kind enough to give me $100 credit. As you can see I am extremely upset because I'm paying for services I don't have. The rep informed me that obviously I don't have phone service because if my non-payment but the would be restored once I paid. I have checked again this morning and there's still is NO phone service. The recording states the number is terminated or not in service. My frustration is that during my last phone call to Verizon I was told pretty much I am responsible for amount since the gave no record of me calling that I have an issue with my phone service. He also advised me not to keep calling because there is a lot of confusion. Now if I wasn't following up there next step would have been collection. I have been calling and following up since October and I'm still incurring charges for a service I don't have. What else can I do since they're not willing to transfer me to a supervisor nor are they resolving this in a timely manner?
0 Likes
Re: Frustrated with lack of service
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

Hello Kudos78,

I have created a Private Support Case to help address your issues.

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look down the middle towards the bottom where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".

There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

Regards,

AnnieS

0 Likes
Re: Frustrated with lack of service
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Kudos78

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes