Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Not sure what else to try here so I figured I would post here. We have internet only FIOS 100/100 speeds. Last week our internet would drop off from time to time and come back up only to go back down again minutes later. Then it would say up for 8 hours and drop again. Very sporadic and impossible to predict.
2 tech visits have happened since. Router replacement. ONT replacement. Still the same issue. Tried different power outlets for both router and ONT with no change. I can't decipher the error logs on the router but the errors there seem harmless. We are going to schedule our third tech visit today, but the last one didn't have many solid answers. The "Router Active Time" resets to zero each time this happens so it definitely looks like a Router Reboot to me and not a temporary connection loss.
Has anyone had any success in dealing with a similar issue?